IE&M Affiliates Program
The Industrial Engineering & Management Affiliates Program (IE&M AP) is dedicated to the creation of mutual cooperation between academia and leading industrial companies in Israel and abroad. We believe that by establishing strong long-term relations between academia and industry we can promote mutually important values focusing on knowledge, development, innovativeness, leadership and excellence.
The Industrial Engineering & Management Affiliates Program (IE&M AP) was established in 2010. The IE&M AP stimulates and supports the mutual needs of business, industry and academia in applied research & development, teaching, human resources, public relations and advertising.
Research & Development
- Interact Professionally with Faculty Researchers.
- Students' Final Industrial Project Course: proposals and mentors given by firm for 4th year students and MBA.
- Faculty Newsletter Issue: dedicated to firms' research and development program.
- Faculty Newsletter Distribution: for firms' employees.
- Perform Joint Projects: with research centers and labs.
- Identify Partners for Joint Research Proposals: to the Chief Scientist and European Community.
* Some of the activities may require a monetary fee
** All of the activities require arrangements to be made ahead of time
- Recruiting day: opportunity to hold an exclusive student recruiting day
- Classified ad distribution by direct mailing, faculty monthly newsletter, faculty website and bulletin boards and plasmas
- Announcements via professional conferences, seminars, awards, scholarships and recruiting days
- Student Employment during summer projects and hosting summer interns
Public Relations & Advertising
- Increase Firms Visibility: Firms' name and logo presentation at the Faculty Academia Industry Affiliates program's web page linked by the faculty's official website.
- Sponsorship opportunity for alumni conferences, seminars, competitions, projects, etc.
- Sponsorship advertising announcement in the faculty monthly newsletter, spread to 4000 alumni, Industry personnel, faculty staff and students.
- Advertising Firms' Activities/Events: faculty monthly newsletter, faculty website, bulletin boards and plasmas.
- Exhibition Presentations: within faculty building.
- Links for selected web pages/firms' presentations to the Faculty Academia Industry Affiliates program's web page.
- Workshop, Seminars & Guest Lecturers: presented within the faculty by representatives of suitable firms.
- Mini Courses, Seminars, Summer Courses, Professional Graduate Programs: presented within
- the faculty by Faculty Researchers to firms’ employees.
- Free Auditor: Option for firms' employees to choose specified faculty courses.
- Industrial Advisory Board: held once a year to discuss teaching programs, researches, labs and faculty equipment.
- Library Services: Limited.
- Guided Tours: Opportunity for students to have a guided tour at the firms' facilities.