Graduate (ME)

  • At any point in their studies, students may request to transfer to a research track requiring a thesis in one of the Faculty’s research areas, subject to authorization from the Faculty’s Graduate Studies Committee and the Dean of the Graduate School.  This request will be reviewed by the head of the relevant area, who will determine if the student is suitable for the program to which he or she wishes to transfer.  Relevant graduate courses that were taken as part of the M.E. Program may be considered for credit as part of the M.S. Program.
  • A student wishing to continue to a doctoral program will be required to meet the conditions and requirements set by the Graduate School.  In all cases, the student will be required to complete a thesis.