The Industrial Engineering & Management Affiliates Program (IE&M AP) is dedicated to the creation of mutual cooperation between academia and leading industrial companies in Israel and abroad. We believe that by establishing strong long-term relations between academia and industry we can promote mutually important values focusing on knowledge, development, innovativeness, leadership and excellence. The Industrial Engineering & Management Affiliates Program (IE&M AP) was established in 2010. The IE&M AP stimulates and supports the mutual needs of business, industry and academia in applied
IE&M Affiliates Program
Research & Development
- Interact Professionally with Faculty Researchers.
- Students’ Final Industrial Project Course: proposals and mentors given by firm for 4th year students and MBA.
- Faculty Newsletter Issue: dedicated to firms’ research and development program.
- Faculty Newsletter Distribution: for firms’ employees.
- Perform Joint Projects: with research centers and labs.
- Identify Partners for Joint Research Proposals: to the Chief Scientist and European Community.
- Recruiting day: opportunity to hold an exclusive student recruiting day
- Classified ad distribution by direct mailing,